For some of you SPRING BREAK has arrived. HOORAY! For others it’s right around the corner. ALMOST HOORAY! So the question is, what do you take with you when you’re heading to the beach or out of town for a visit with friends or family? I mean, spring can be pretty tricky. It’s not crazy hot out yet, but the sun is certainly shining. We’ve got to protect ourselves while looking chic (and taking photos)! I chose this bright orange Anthro top to wear as a cover up, and I’ve styled my entire “Spring Break Bag” around it…
- Floppy Hat ($12.80 at Forever 21)
- Elizabeth + James “Lafayette” cat-eye sunnies ($155 @ Nordstroms)
- Nicole Petal Sandals ($79 @ Piperlime)
- Madewell Striped Tote in neon green and white ($68 @ Madewell)
- Polaroid Instant Camera ($70)
AND… we’ll packing these of course:
What’s in your bag and where are you off to for spring break?