Last year I shared my MultiMasking 101 Tutorial with you and today I want to show you how to get even more out of both of your serum and your sheet masks. Both are incredibly powerful skincare tools on their own, but paired together the right way and you will be emailing me about how plump and radiant your skin is! There really is nothing like it unless you spend an hour getting a facial at the spa. So the next time you have a first date or a big event where you really want to shine, spend ten minutes spoiling your skin and bringing it back to life with this technique. After five minutes wearing a sheet mask, lift it up and apply a face serum, then re-cover your face with the sheet and let it double-penetrate for another five minutes. The power of the two together at the right moment is pure magic. Here’s how:
FAVORITE SHEET MASKS:
- Brightening — Penelope is wearing this brightening mask ($$$) that I love because it really helps repair skin discolorations (and not a lot actually work, except for this budget-friendly brightening mask ($) too).
- Intense Hydration — When one of my clients has traveled a lot in a short period of time, I always pull out this Thirst Relief Mask ($$) and it quickly brings her skin back to life. This All-Nighter hydrating sheet mask ($) works wonders too!
- Iconic — This is the iconic sheet mask ($17) that started it all.
- Peptide — I personally use this Hydropeptide Serum ($$$) twice a day, every day. I don’t use it on my clients because I don’t see them regularly enough for it to work its magic.
- Anti-Aging — I love this one ($$) because it has retinol in it.
- Anti-Acne — This one ($) really tackles unhappy skin, calms it down and clears it up.
- Open up the sheet mask and lay it over your face as demonstrated above.
- Rest for 5 minutes and let it do its job.
- Lift the sheet and fold it gently across the top half of your forehead.
- Pump your favorite serum onto your fingers and rub them together with your other hand.
- Apply the serum all over the face and neck in a gentle patting motion.
- Unfold the sheet from your forehead and cover your face again.
- Rest for another 5 minutes then remove the sheet. Pat any excess serum into the skin.
Oh and this is the Joan Crawford Needlepoint Pillow!