Calling all makeup mavens out there! This one’s for you! If you love to express yourself by standing out, you’re going to love how pretty this is to wear. It’s such a simple idea: just frame your eyeshadow! Here’s how:
- Any Eyeshadow — I chose the silver shade from my favorite metallic quad palette but you can certainly use this gorgeous matte palette.
- A Black Liquid Liner – Choose one with a fine and thin paint brush tip ($5.44) as opposed to a pen stylo so you can trace the outline more easily and thinly.
- A Flared Spikey Lash Strip (optional)
- I like to start with the eyeshadow first so there’s no accidental overlap, but you can reverse it if you want. Lightly wet the brush first for added intensity then swirl it in the silver shade and sweep it across the lid, winging it out and up as demonstrated on Magali above.
- Next simply outline the shape! Start at the inner corner and trace the liquid liner along the lashline, then wing it out along the bottom of the shadow’s wing, then back over across the crease line. If the original shape isn’t perfect, outline it as if it were then go back with a pointed q-tip and “erase” any silver shadow that is outside of the line.