I mean. If you do this, you’re actually checking two things off your list, all while you work on your beauty sleep! The eye pads de-puff and the technical placement of the mask folds the lashes upward for a full-on curling effect. You MUST try it. Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Eye Pads — Lacy is wearing my favorites ($$$) but I also die for these ($$) and love these ($).
- An Eye Mask with a little weight to it — I love this silk slip mask ($$), this copper-infused mask ($$) and this aqua cooling mask ($).
- Start with a clean and dry face. Moisturize as you normally would then place the eye pads under your eyes where you need the most hydration and de-puffing.
- Here’s the clever bit. Instead of plopping the pad over your eyes, or if there’s a strap on it, instead of pulling it downward from your forehead, do the reverse: open your eyes and place the middle of the mask at an angle so the bottom lashes are not in play then slide the mask upward as you place it so it bends and folds the upper lashes upward.
- Now let the weight of the mask curl your lashes upward and press the eye pads even further into your skin as you nap at home or on the plane. When you wake up, run to the mirror and check out how you not only look more rested, but how curled your lashes are!