Looking for a little makeup inspiration this Labor Day weekend? This quick tip is soooo simple to do yet it gives such a major impact. It’s easy to get stuck in a makeup rut and this will help you get right on out of it! Here’s how:
- A Jade Eyeliner — Look for one that is heavily pigmented for a big color payoff. I used this one ($$) in Jade but it’s hard to find and will sell out fast so try this waterproof one ($$) or this one ($) if it does!
- After you’ve finished with your night eye look, instead of rimming the inner waterline with a black pencil, use the jade pencil. With your other hand, gently pull down on your under eye then trace the pencil along the waterline.
- Blink so it subtly gets on the upper waterline too.
COMPLETE THE LOOK:
For the inquiring minds that love to know everything, here are the other products used to complete the look:
- A copper-y palette — I used this favorite one ($$$) but you can also try this one ($).
- Your Favorite Mascara
- This False Lash Strip (hooray for the 4-pack!)
- Your Favorite Nude Blush
- An Extra Rich Pinky-Nude Lip Balm