Brows frame the eyes. Big brows really frame them! And for some of us, more is more and bigger is better. This tutorial is for you and you alone! So please don’t hate on it if it’s not your cup of tea, because it might be someone else’s and there is no shaming on TBD! Makeup is an expression and all of us express ourselves differently so let’s respect and support each other! With that said, here’s how to pull off big beautiful brows:
- A Flat & Wide-Tipped Brow Pencil: I used Dolce & Gabbana The Brow Liner because it’s has an amazing flat and wide tip, and spooly brush on the other end.
- A Fine-Pointed Brow Pencil: By now you know my favorite all-time fine-point brow pencil is MAC Eye Brows in Lingering.
- A Highlighter: Try Benefit High Brow for the perfect matte highlight.
- With the flat-headed pencil, draw a line on the base of the brow from the inside corner to the bottom of the arch.
- With the same pencil, draw a parallel line across the top of the brow as demonstrated above.
- Switch to the fine-pointed pencil and draw the “wing” part of the brow.
- With the same pencil, go back and fill in the brow by drawing individual hairs using upward strokes.
- Highlight underneath the brow with the matte highlighting pencil by starting at the inside corner and tracing all the way to the end.
- Blend the highlighter by smudging it with your finger.