Happy almost New Year, pretty people! Today I’m giving you the recipe for my favorite styling product cocktail in hopes that you’ll use it to get that perfect party hair. This is such a go-to formula for me when I’m working with clients on a shoot. It’s the best way I’ve found to get texture, volume and shine all at once and you don’t even have to touch an aerosol can. The hair still feels touchable and soft but looks much more glam than normal. Below are my favorite combos of matte pastes + serums and instructions on how to use them. Enjoy and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Start by curling your hair with our everyday waves method.
- Now brush everything out. I looooove brushing curls out with the soft Conair detangler.
- Mix a pea six dab of paste with 3 drops of serum. Rub it around in your palms until it becomes translucent.
- Scrunch it in starting in the middle and working your way down to the bottom.
- Now use what’s left on your hands and massage it into your roots.
Best part is you can “rework” the hair all night and it will get bigger, messier and sexier by the minute. Perfect for a midnight makeout sesh. Here are my 2 favorite combos. The top is a little more pricey and sometimes hard to hunt down while the bottom combo is just as wonderful, effective and less expensive!