BACK TO THE BASICS
There aren’t any set rules with makeup as it will always be a creative expression! But obviously there are techniques that we’ve learned through the decades that really bring out features better than others. And these are some of the best ones for wearing makeup when you’re rocking glasses.
- Your Favorite Concealer: This one ($$) is a kit staple of mine but I also love this one ($).
- A Setting Powder ($)
- Your Favorite Brow Pencil: I used this one ($$$) on Simone above but also like this one ($$) a lot.
- Your Favorite Everyday Eyeshadow Palette: I used this amazing palette ($$$) but you can try this one ($) too.
- A Nude Liner ($$) or a White Liner ($$)
- A Lash Curler: this one ($$) has always been my favorite because it has the strongest pinch out there.
- A Curling Mascara: I love this curling mascara ($$) and this one ($).
- Your Favorite Powder Blush: I used this one ($$) and also love this gorgeous one ($).
- A Lip Pop: Simone is wearing this liquid lipstick ($$) in Party Pink and also love this one ($) in Show Off!