WEEKEND MAKEUP INSPIRATION
It’s the last weekend of Summer and this is the perfect way to bring in the Fall drama while still showing off your inner bronzed goddess. It was such a pleasure doing Ashley Benson’s makeup for iHeartRadio’s Music Festival in Las Vegas on Saturday night and have had so many requests on what I used to create her look, that I set everything out for you here and will walk you through each feature, with the smoked shadow wing being the big focus.
- I started with the eye because I knew there would be shadow fallout on her cheeks below that I could simply wipe away before applying foundation. I used L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow (on sale!) in Eternal Black because it is incredibly dramatic and has just the right amount of shimmer sparkle.
- I left the bottom lashline bare with NO eyeliner or eyeshadow.
- I applied three coats of Bliss Lookin’ Sharp Mascara for extreme definition and volume.
- I prepped her skin with Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, my newest obsession for correcting skin fatigue.
- Then I applied Tom Ford Illuminating Primer all over with my fingers. This is my favorite drug store illuminating primer.
- I applied Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation in B30 all over her face and neck with a Beauty Blender for the most seamless application. This is my favorite drug store radiant foundation.
- I concealed her undereye area with Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher in #2.
- I contoured the hollows of her cheeks with the bronzer shade of Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow then applied it along her forehead, nose and jawline. I applied the highlighter shade just abover her cheekbones and above her brows.
- I applied Stila Convertible Color in Camellia directly on the cheekbones with my fingers.
- I paired the dramatic eye and bronzed skin with Bliss Bold Over Liquified Lipstick in Mauvin’ On Up.