FALL TRANSITION MAKEUP
If you’re looking for an easy fall transition makeup look, try this! It has the drama of Fall fashion but is still light and fresh. It concentrates a metallic copper shade on the lashline that smokes up into a matte sienna shade, making your eyes really sultry without trying too hard. Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Brown Copper Kohl Pencil — I used this one ($$) but also I love this one ($). Just make sure it’s blendable and smudgeable.
- A Small Flat Laydown Shadow Brush
- A Matte Brown Shadow
- A Matte Sienna Shadow
- A Fluffy Tapered Blending Brush
- Your Favorite Mascara
- Trace the brown copper pencil along the upper lash line.
- Take the same pencil and fill in a circle on the back of your hand.
- Swirl the small laydown brush in the circle to load it up with product.
- Then smudge the brush over the upper lashline and smoke it upward.
- Use the pencil to tightline the upper waterline.
- And rim the lower inner waterline as well.
- Add the matte brown shadow on the lid, just above the liner.
- Add the matte sienna shadow in the crease.
- Switch back to the small laydown brush and add the matte brown shadow to the bottom lashline.
- Finish with a couple coats of mascara.