DAY TO NIGHT MASCARA RENEWAL
We put our mascara on in the morning and everything’s great. But then after an eight-hour work day or school day, it’s a different story if you’re going out that night. You have a decision to make: you can add mascara to the old mascara from the morning and hope it doesn’t get clumpy. Or you can wipe it off and start over. Until you learn this trick! Take a second to dip a disposable mascara wand into eye makeup remover then pull it through your lashes to thin it out before adding a fresh coat of mascara.You’ll be so much happier with the result! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Mascara (on sale!)
- Your Favorite Eye Makeup Remover
- Disposable Mascara Wand (this pack is especially awesome because it comes with 4 different styles to also use with your favorite mascara!)
- Wet the disposable mascara wand with the eye makeup remover.
- Place the wand at the roots from the backside then pull and spin it through the lashes.
- Bring the wand to the front side of the lashes and brush it through from there as well.
- Now go back and add a couple fresh coats of mascara.