Whenever we can help you save money by not having to buy yet another tool, we can’t wait to share! Contouring is all about the brush and the placement. You can try to only put product on the bottom half of the brush but it’s not going to deposit the product targeted in only hollow. No problem! Try this instead:
- Your Favorite Powder Brush — I love Lancome’s Powder Brush #1 because the new design reduces bristle fallout (a huge pet peeve!) as well as Eco Tools Bamboo Powder Brush for its affordability.
- Your Favorite Bronzing Powder — The bigger, the better! Making Tom Ford Bronzing Powder and Marc Jacobs Beauty O! Mega Bronze our favorites!
- First use the Powder Brush to powder your face as you typically would.
- Swirl the brush against the bronzing powder to load it up and give it a tap against the counter. Now pinch the brush in between your four fingers on one side and your thumb on the other side as demonstrated above.
- Hold the pinch, suck in your cheeks and sweep the brush along the hollow. Voila! Perfectly concentrated contouring!
For the beauty junkies out there that rather splurge and have a tool for everything, get your hands on the Becca Limited Edition Gold Handle One Perfecting Brush! It’s everything.