PARTY MAKEUP INSPIRATION
When we get dressed up for parties, Homecoming, weddings and such, we can sparkle without looking made up or overdone. It’s all about balance and taste… and today’s party inspiration look will look absolutely gorgeous on you at your next event! Simply anchor a gold glitter-y lid with an black diamond lower lashline then balance them both with a soft matte lip. Here’s the breakdown:
- A gold glitter gel pot
- A shimmering black gel liner pot
- A thinly-pointed liner brush
- A shimmering black diamond pencil
- A volumizing mascara
- A matte lip lacquer (#500)
- After applying foundation (if needed) and a nude blush, look up and line the lower lashline with a black gel liner by dipping the liner brush into the gel pot, smoothing it out on the back of your hand then sweeping the brush across the skin behind the lower lashes as demonstrated on Lexie above.
- Rim the inner waterline with the pencil then blink so the product is deposited on the upper waterline as well. Repeat to intensify.
- Press your finger against the glitter pot then stamp it across your upper lid. Gently smear it back and forth to smooth out any lumps. I extended it outward past slightly and in the inner corner of the bottom lashline for extra drama but that’s your call.
- Add a couple coats of mascara.
- Finish by sweeping the lip lacquer along the lip area.
For the fashionistas out there, Lexie is modeling this new favorite dress of mine!