We are so lucky to have inspiration at our fingertips (no pun intended). All we have to do is search a couple keywords on a social media platform like instagram or pinterest and endless ideas will start to flow. READ MORE…
Sometimes you’ve gotta get a little country! Nothing screams sweet southern style more than gingham, so let’s make that into a mani, shall we?!
- Start by painting the nails white.
- Using the DIY sticker method we showed you a couple weeks ago, paint blue, pink, green or whatever color you love on a piece of tape. Wait for it to dry and cut it into thin strips. You’ll need 6-10 strips per finger.
- Lay 3-5 strips horizontally on the nail.
- Then lay the other 3-5 strips vertically.
- Trim the excess with cuticle nippers. (I decided to add one more blue strip at the tip of the nail at this point because I thought it looked better with blue at the top!)
- Apply a quick drying top coat to seal your gingham pattern.
You can do all your nails or just one. I didn’t want an overwhelming sense of this pretty lil’ pattern, so I just stuck to one.
So annoying– You finish your mani, it looks amazing and then a short time later you look down to see bubbles in your polish. Here are some ways to avoid that problem… READ MORE…
We’ve all seen the streams of photos on pinterest & instragram of girls showing off their epic bracelet layerings and what can we say? It truly is an art form! Below is a handy dandy guide from our lovely Jaclyn Johnson from Some Notes On Napkins on how to create a super fun arm party of your own! There are a few key components to getting a complimentary combo of metal, color + swagger on your wrist: READ MORE…