We found the 4 chicest ways to pull your hair off your face. Click each link to shop the look.
So we know we’re a little late for Spring cleaning, but it’s never too late to get organized! This is especially important for your beauty stash as it can easily take over every surface. Not only does keeping your bits and bobs stored properly look really great, but knowing where everything is can cut down on time when it comes to getting ready. There’s a storage solution for every beauty product and tool under the sun and we’ve rounded them up here…pens at the ready!
JARS + CATCH-ALLS
These guys come in very handy for storing things like Q-tips, cotton rounds, hair ties, bobby pins, tweezers and scissors and so much more. Have several small odds and ends that don’t have a home? Into the jar they go!
MAKEUP + HAIR
Probably the most important for obvious reasons. So many hair dryers and blushes and brushes…where to put them all? Here:
1. Doris Wall Cabinet – So great for tucking away that hair dryer and curling iron!
2. Diva Vanity Organizer - Makeup brushes up top and plenty of drawer space.
3. Marble Brush Holder - The chicest way to hold makeup brushes. Obsessed.
4. Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer – The perfect vanity topper with nooks and crannies for all the makeup!
Just because it serves a purpose doesn’t mean it has to be boring! We love these storage canisters that are functional and pretty enough to display around your space. We’re getting them all.
So what’s your beauty storage situation? Does everything have its place or is it all at random? We want to know because we’re nosy like that. Leave us a comment below!
Blame it on Mad Men if you will, but hot rollers are making a comeback! There’s a reason why the women of yesteryear could always be spotted sporting a full set of these in salons everywhere. Curling your hair with an iron takes time, giving yourself a blow out can be difficult and labor intensive, but rollers take just minutes and free up your hands to move on with your beauty routine! You can eat breakfast, curl your lashes and freshen up your mani all while these hotties are doing the grunt work for you. Perfectly styled hair with minimal effort. Genius.
With so many different options available, there is a set out there for everyone, and naturally…we have a few favorites. Lets roll…
1. We love these jumbo rollers by John Frieda for creating larger curls/waves and they heat up in only 2 minutes!
2. This set from Conair has 2x the flocking for better heat protection and a smoother curl.
3. We love that this set has cool end rings…not burning your hands is always a good thing!
4. This option from T3 is a bit of a splurge but comes with two different sizes and it’s ion levels help retain moisture to fight frizz.
5. Revlon offers a 20 piece set with 3 various sizes to mix it up!
6. These by Remington have heated clips that add additional heat transfer for a longer lasting curl. Smart!
7. For the girls with hair for days! These by Babyliss tally in at 30 rollers…that should do it!
8. We love the temperature settings on this Conair set.
9. This 5-roller set from Conair is perfect for travel with its compact case!
If you are someone who is pressed for time or just can’t be bothered to juggle a curling wand or round brush then hair rollers may just be your knight in shining armor. Are you already a roller girl? We want to know your holy grail set in the comments below!
Hey hey jet setters! We know all you lovelies have vacays and road trips planned for the summer…and you’ll need to haul your beauty gear, obviously. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite practical (and adorable) packers that will transport your beauty bits from point A to point B. Having travel bags like this on hand can help you stay organized and even safeguard your treasures from busting/breaking during a bumpy journey through airports and trunks. We’d classify this category as a MUST HAVE. Here are some of our favorites…
1. Can you guess what we’d use this cute case for? #lippies
2. These hanging bags make things super accesible while hooked on the back of a hotel door. Also, mint green lining. <3
3. So many possibilities in store for this little red pouch.
4. This cylinder pouch is genius for taking along makeup brushes, eye pencils etc.
5. This bag had us at STRIPES.
6. Weekender bags like this one are perfect for consolidating all of your must haves into one place.
7. A two-for-one! Lot’s of bags and pouches for products with this option.
8. A classic summery little zip bag. Perfect.
10. The whole kit and caboodle! This one has an insert for nail polishes and room for all your mani essentials. YES.
11. A cute trio!
12. We love options and this style comes in lots of colors!
13. Another great one for hauling nail stuff!
14. Pastels and polka dots, and small enough to throw in your hand bag!
Packing is more like a chore and isn’t super exciting, but if you have fun and functional bags/cases it can make the whole process that much better. We will take any help in the organizational department that we can get! What do you guys pack your beauty gear in for trips? Any favorites? Let us know in the comments!