THE TOOL BOX
We’ve refreshed our brush kit and have included a few newest and latest must haves!
1. THE DENMAN PADDLE BRUSH– You can detangle with it, blow dry with it, massage your head with it, and tease hair with it. It doesn’t pull or scratch because of its perfectly rounded nylon pin-bristles, it doesn’t cause static, and is padded with an air cushion. On a daily basis, I use it to blow my hair out quickly before I curl it with a curling iron.
2 . MOROCCAN OIL BRUSHES– This brush acts as a curling iron when it heats up. Most people use this when they want a little bend on their ends without using a curling iron. It has a hollow core which allows air to flow through. In other words, your hair is being dried from the inside as well as the outside, and that speeds up drying time. This brush is not my particular favorite because they often scratch the scalp and if you don’t move fast enough, there can be too much heat between your blow dryer and the metal of the brush.
3. MARTINO BY MARTIONO CARTIER ROUND BRUSH WITH TOURMALINE – Need an quick efficient blow-dry? This Brush allows for a speedy blow-dry and is built to lock in moisture and cut frizz.
4. IBIZA ROUND BRUSHES– These are my favorite round brushes for home use. They’re gentle enough to give into a tangle, but strong enough to get tension for smoothing out waves. This brush is packed with the perfect amount of bristles, making it much easier to manage the hair while styling. The benefits of this brush create a smooth and shiny look that can last you a couple day!
5. DENMAN THERMO CERAMIC -This is like #2 and #4 mixed together. Since this brush has both boar bristles and nylon bristles you have more control over the hair than you do with a regular metal core brush. The boar hair bristles also help prevent excessive contact between the hair and the metal. This is a rather versatile round brush. It can be used to create smooth straight hair or hair with lots of body.
6. SPORNETTE – “PORCUPINE” G36 -This is my all time favorite brush for bangs. Its an important, very affordable staple piece that’s good to always have on you if you are in need of controlling untamable bangs.
7. THE MASON PEARSON – This brush is considered the “ultimate grooming” brush. It is extremely gentle and nourishing on the hair and scalp. Although it is a bit pricy, it has its benefits!
8. PRORASO SHAVE BRUSH – All though The Proraso Shave Brush is generally used for a clean shave, I like to use it to tuck away remaining fly-a-ways on up-do’s. The Trick here is to mist the brush with a strong hold hair spray and gently brush down any excess hair.
9. WET BRUSH – The ” Life Saver” of all brushes . I love to prep all hair types with this brush! It truly can detangle any type of hair wet or dry. What makes this brush so great is its ability to work through all tangles because of its intelliflex bristles.
10. WET BRUSH TRAVEL SIZE – The “Mini Life Saver” because I love to use the Wet Brush so much Its a must to have one on the go. I use it to freshen up my hair or detangle any unwanted knots that happen through out the day. Its the perfect travel size companion and can help tremendously detangling and prepping all hair types!
11. IBIZA OC BRUSH SERIES– Brushes for everyone! Fine, Medium, Course, this brush is an amazing tool that helps prevent the brush from tugging, pulling or breaking the hair.
12. HAIR BRUSH CLEANER – This handy tool is a must have! It helps remove all excess hair and will preserve your tools!