MORNING TIGHTEN UP
Want to undo a late night? I read about this a few years ago from an interview with the lovely Kate Moss and it has saved me time and time again! The ice cold water tightens everything while the cucumbers depuff and soothe. It seems crazy but it feels ah-mazing. Angelique Cabral is back to show you how!
- Sink Filled With Cold Water
- A Tray of Ice Cubes
- Sliced Cucumber (optional)
- An Energizing Serum — this is my most most most favorite serum ($$) to wake up my clients skin but I also love this more budget-friendly one ($).
- Slice a cucumber. You don’t have to use a whole one like I did!
- Fill your sink with cold water. Add the ice to the water.
- Add the cucumbers to the water.
- Put your hair back, hold your breath, close your eyes and plunge your face into the water, holding it there as long as you can before you need a new breath. Repeat if desired.
- Pat your skin with a towel and add the serum.