Clutch the pearls, girls!! As you may know, we’re always on the hunt for new hair accessories. We live for a good trend but we also get down with the stand-alone classic! (Remember THIS ONE!?) Pearls are clearly a classic but we’re finding that they’re having a big moment right now and wanted share some of our current faves!
- THE PEARL PONY. Dresses up a simple outfit in a classic way.
- DOUBLE STRAND PEARL/STAR HEADBAND. So gorgeous. You could definitely see this on a maid-of-honor.
- PEARL VINE HEADBAND. And then of course, this on a bride!
- PEARL BOBBYPINS (ASSORTED SIZES). Love this set of four! So great for placing randomly in a chignon or braid.
- TINY LEAF COMBS. Dresses up a messy bun in under two minutes! I know these aren’t pearl but they made it into the accessory report anyway! So dainty.
- SINLGE PEARL FRENCH PIN. This is my FAVORITE of all of these. So simple and extremely chic.
- PEARL TRIO. (PS, this set is on saaaaale!)
- BRANCH BOBBIES. These would be amazing for an outdoor winter wedding!