You’ve probably noticed that many of our hair posts lately have been about HAIR ACCESSORIES and how to wear them, but like, TIS THE SEASON to be shopping! I have tons of younger women in my world– siblings, nieces, assistants, etc… and I need some stocking stuffers, present toppers and shiny things to gift my girls. In our office we’ve been loving these shape clips, not just because they’re cute AF but also because they’re a quick solution for pulling your look together. Some give off a playful/youthful vibe and some feel a bit “cooler”. We’ll let you decide!
- GEOMETRIC (gold)
- HEART (the one linked is $$$ and 24k plated. I can’t find less expensive ones to link to but they’re out there! I bought this one at Nordstrom and it was by a brand called “Carole” and it was $10)
- DIAMOND (gunmetal)
- TRIANGLE (dark grey, silver)
- TRIANGLE (gold/cream, gold/navy, gold/wine)
- CIRCLE (silver, gold)
Loving these ones with a little section pulled to the side. These clips are slightly smaller (1 to 1 1/2 inches) so they wouldn’t be used on a larger section of hair like the ones up top.
We were trying to find some quick/cool ways to wear one of these clips and this was our fave.
- pull (messy, second day) hair half up
- divide the section into two
- tie those pieces in a knot
- add clip below the knot