DIY INSTANT BROW GEL
You know I love a good brow gel. But I hate telling you all that you have to buy yet another product! So do what I’ve done dozens of times and set your brows like this. It really works and some people swear it lasts longer than brow gel. Here’s how:
- A Disposable Mascara Wand (Set of 50 on sale!) or a Spoolie Brush (You could also use a toothbrush!)
- Your Favorite Hair Spray (I prefer to use a flexible spray over a strong hold so the hairs don’t look too frozen)
- After you’ve filled in your brows (optional), grab a spoolie brush and spray it with hairspray, holding the bottle 2-6 inches away from the bristles.
- Now brush the base hairs upward (I like brushing the inward and upward).
- Continue brushing upward as you move toward the tail. Start brushing outward as you move along.
- Brush the tail hairs downward along its natural direction.
This is the floral top for those of you who are also in love with it!