HOW TO COVER UP A PIMPLE
Ok, we’re going there today… how to cover up a pimple! I don’t know a single soul who has never had a blemish. I get mine monthly and get them on my body from time to time as well. It’s nothing to be ashamed of or upset about… it’s just part of being a human being; and when they creep up on us, there’s no need to fret. But let me be the first to tell you covering up is a three-part process. If you skip one of the three (most people just apply concealer), it won’t fully cover it or last that long. This is still a quick method and well worth it! Here’s how:
- A Green Primer or Green Concealer — I use this one ($$) but also love this one ($). And if you prefer a Green Concealer Stick, this one ($) is only $3.99!
- Concealer Brush — I love this one ($$) for large blemishes and this one ($) for smaller ones.
- A Concealer Stick in the Same Shade as Your Foundation — This one ($$$) is the industry standard for makeup artists and has been for years while this one ($) is waterproof.
- Setting Powder — I like this invisible loose powder ($$) and this Stay-Matte Oil-Free sheer pressed powder ($$).
- Powder Puff
- First apply the green primer directly on the blemish with a concealer brush.
- Use your finger to tap it in.
- Smooth around the perimeter.
- Switch to the concealer stick and use the brush to apply it on top.
- Don’t forget the perimeter! The perimeter is the tattle tale that needs to be blended all the way.
- Set it with powder. It has to be with a puff so you can press it on and not a brush that will sweep away your work thus far.
**This post is not photoshopped or retouched as it’s important to see the actual results!