NO MORE MASCARA MARKS!
There’s nothing that bums me out more than trying really hard not to get mascara on my lid and it still happening! Argh! But who has the time to get a business card, guitar pick or another prop to use as a guard? Not me. So I figured out a way to apply it without getting a mark on the lid. Not one mark! Every single time! Here’s the trick:
When you apply with both eyes open, the bristles sneak through the lashes and end up on your lid. How uncouth! But do we really need to see with both eyes open? Nope. You can use the other eye to see what you’re doing. You have to trust me on this one. When you close the eye that you are applying mascara to, it will NOT get on your lid. But there are a few techniques to do it.
- Close the eye that you are about to apply mascara to. Keep the other eye open obviously!
- Raise the eyebrow of the closed eye.
- Now wiggle the wand through the lashes from root to tip repeatedly.
- Open the eye and gently stamp the root.
CURRENT TBD FAVORITE MASCARAS:
- Brook is using this miracle mascara above, which just might be better than sex!
- We also really love this curling mascara because it really holds the curl after you curl them (and in some cases, replaces the lash curler).
Can you please try it today or tomorrow and let us know if it worked for you too? Thank you!! Oh and for those of you who love to know everything, this is the olive shadow quad that I used!