THE FLUTTER LASH
This Fall, why not step it up a little with a pair of Wispies? They’re one of the flirtiest of all the faux lash strips out there and make batting your lashes even more powerful! I’ve paired it with an Autumn eye of soft taupe and eggplant shadows. Here’s how:
- A Pair of Wispies False Lash Strips — Try Ardell Demi Wispies 4-Pack, Georgie Beauty Winks Style #4 La Vie Charme Lashes or House of Lashes Noir Fairy. Okay, if we’re being super technical, the Noir Fairy lashes aren’t true Wispies but they’re so flirty that I had to include them!
- Your Favorite Fall Shadow Palette — I used my newest obsession, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette with the prettiest balance of matte and shimmer shadows.
- Black Gel Liner — I used Hourglass Mechanical Gel Liner for its intensity and glide ease.
- Your Favorite Mascara — I used Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Gel Mascara to really lift her lashes so they merge better with the lash strips.
- Start by sweeping the Gilded shadow all over the lid.
- Next sweep the Custom shade back and forth in the crease and outer corner.
- Continue with the Custom shade along the bottom lashline.
- Go back and apply the Sangria shade all over the lid by “stamping” it multiple times as you work your way across.
- Trace the gel liner along the upper lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner.
- Line the bottom lashline as well.
- Coat your lashes with mascara.
- Apply the lash glue along the base of the lash strip. Wait two minutes for it to get tacky.
- Because you waited two minutes, you can literally “pop” them onto the lashline and they won’t slide. For more tips for lash strips, revisit my tutorial here.