You will need:
- stripe brush
- black no-light gel polish
- gold no-light gel polish
- clear no-light gel polish top coat
- gold triangle decals like this, this or this!
- I didn’t do a base coat, I just very very very lightly buffed the surface of my nail.
- Use a stripe brush and dip it into the black gel polish.
- Create a “v shape” using the diagram below.
- Fill in the sides with the black gel polish.
- Add your gold triangle charm using either super glue or clear gel polish. If you use clear polish it will obviously be safer but also take a bit more time to dry so be patient! You can also use a gold polish to create a tiny triangle if you don’t have a charm on hand.
- I didn’t love the metal finish of the charm because it was a little too yellow for me, so I went over it with a little swipe of the gold polish.
- Clean up any polish mess ups with a brush and remover as seen here.
- Last, add your clear top coat.
Here’s a quick illustration of the pattern! I suggest making the black outer painted triangle more narrow and long vs. wide. It just looks a bit cooler, in my opinion. A wider triangle just makes it look more like a graphic french manicure.