For the girl out there that lives to express herself artistically, this one is for you! It’s fun, playful and actually wearable even though it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before. It looks like glitter from far way but as you can see, it’s not! We found this look floating around Instagram a few months ago, thanks for letting us know J Kissa originally created it! Here’s how you can recreate it too:
- Matte Liquid Liners– I used Lime Crime Liquid Eyeliners (white here, purple here, black here, light blue here, citreuse here, royal blue here) and Dior Addict It-Line in It-Pink here.
- Metallic Liquid Liners — I used MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liners (18 shades here of which 16 are metallic) and Lancome Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliners (10 metallic shades here).
- Start by picking a matte shade and dot randomly along the lashline, continuing out and up at the end like you would a cat eye.
- Pick another matte shade and dot randomly then continue with as many matte shades that you have.
- Switch to a metallic shade and speckle more dots randomly all over the “line” you created with the matte liners.
- Continue dotting with your metallic shades.
- Grab one of your matte shades (I chose purple) and perfect the wing by drawing two lines that intersect into a point.
There are so many ways you can vary this too! You can choose only three shades. You could do a gradient speckle where it starts with white dots that continue to become white and pink dots then pink and red dots then only red dots… have fun with it! And be sure to share by tagging us on social!Tags: amy nadine, amy nadine makeup, beauty, blog, blue, brush, color, confetti, dot, dotted, easy, eye, eyeliner, fashion, fun, gold, green, how to, liquid liner, make up, makeup, matte, metallic, pink, polka dots, purple, silver, speckle, speckled, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial, white