Hot roller favorites
Blame it on Mad Men if you will, but hot rollers are making a comeback! There’s a reason why the women of yesteryear could always be spotted sporting a full set of these in salons everywhere. Curling your hair with an iron takes time, giving yourself a blow out can be difficult and labor intensive, but rollers take just minutes and free up your hands to move on with your beauty routine! You can eat breakfast, curl your lashes and freshen up your mani all while these hotties are doing the grunt work for you. Perfectly styled hair with minimal effort. Genius.
With so many different options available, there is a set out there for everyone, and naturally…we have a few favorites. Lets roll…
1. We love these jumbo rollers by John Frieda for creating larger curls/waves and they heat up in only 2 minutes!
2. This set from Conair has 2x the flocking for better heat protection and a smoother curl.
3. We love that this set has cool end rings…not burning your hands is always a good thing!
4. This option from T3 is a bit of a splurge but comes with two different sizes and it’s ion levels help retain moisture to fight frizz.
5. Revlon offers a 20 piece set with 3 various sizes to mix it up!
6. These by Remington have heated clips that add additional heat transfer for a longer lasting curl. Smart!
7. For the girls with hair for days! These by Babyliss tally in at 30 rollers…that should do it!
8. We love the temperature settings on this Conair set.
9. This 5-roller set from Conair is perfect for travel with its compact case!
If you are someone who is pressed for time or just can’t be bothered to juggle a curling wand or round brush then hair rollers may just be your knight in shining armor. Are you already a roller girl? We want to know your holy grail set in the comments below!