BETTER EYE MAKEUP CORRECTOR
There’s nothing wrong with using eye makeup remover to take it all off… And you know my favorite to get the most stubborn liner and mascara off in one swipe is coconut oil (check out my DIY Waterproof Makeup Remover Tutorial if you missed it). But when you need to perfect your cat eye, straighten out your liner or remove any smears/fallout, this is a better alternative to using makeup remover (that can be too oily). Not only is eye cream formulated specifically to hydrate the eye area and help prevent fine lines, it also works as a corrector and erases any mishaps! Especially paired with a pointed cotton swab. And since you probably already own it, you have one less thing to purchase! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Eye Cream — Our favorites are Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Gel (de-puffing genius), MAC Fast Response Eye Cream (instant hydration) and DDF Protective Eye Cream (Broad Spectrum SPF to fight future skin aging).
- A Pointed Cotton Swab — We love Eye Tees Precision Makeup Applicators and Q-Tip Precision Tips.
- Squeeze a seed size of the eye cream onto your finger (or dip your finger into the cream pot).
- Dip the tip of the cotton swab into the eye cream.
- Place the tip at the beginning of the smear/mistake.
- Swipe the tip across the makeup mistake while slightly rolling it as well.