Brow adventures come in many shapes and styles. Some of us need to draw in a whole new brow. Others just need a little gel to hold things in place. This is for those who don’t want to look too “done” but can benefit from a little definition. Here’s how:
- Brow Spooly or Disposable Mascara Wand — I love the Laura Mercier Brow Grooming Brush (and the fact that it’s reasonably-priced at $10).
- Brow Pencil — I used MAC Eye Brows in Lingering because of its ashy-yet-warm shade and fine tip.
- With the spooly brush/disposable mascara wand, brush your brow hairs downward.
- Continue brushing downwards all the way to the end of the brow.
- With the pencil, start a few millimeters from the beginning of the brow and draw a line along the top of the brow hairs to the peak of the arch.
- Continue and draw a line from the peak of the arch to the end of the brow.
- Switch back to the spooly and brush the hairs back upward along the first half of the arch and brush the hairs outward along the second half of the arch.
UPDATE: For those of you asking for the eyeshadow color, it’s Lancome Color Design Sensational Hold Shadow in Drama!