Why on Earth would I want you to draw an “X” on your upper lip? I’m sure you’re probably wondering that… so let me make my case! All of us have different-shaped lips. And some of us have deep cupid’s bows. Others have a top lip that goes straight across. A lot of us are somewhere in the middle. ALL are equally gorgeous! But if you want a help defining your cupid’s bow or cheating it a little, this is the easiest way! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Lipstick or Liquid Lipstick — I used Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro on Brooke above.
- Matching Lip Liner — I used MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil.
- Start at the right peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards with the lip pencil.
- Move the pencil to the left peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards, completing the “X”.
- Move the pencil back to the right peak of the cupid’s bow and line the perimeter to the outer corner. Repeat on the left half.
- Start at the outer corners of the lower lip and line the perimeter, meeting in the middle.
- Place the wand or lipstick at the right diagonal line of the “X” and direct it at that angle towards the outside corner, following the curve of your lip.
- Repeat step 5 on the left side of your upper lip.
- Finish by filling in the bottom lip.