Why on Earth would I want you to draw an “X” on your upper lip? I’m sure you’re probably wondering that… so let me make my case! All of us have different-shaped lips. And some of us have deep cupid’s bows. Others have a top lip that goes straight across. A lot of us are somewhere in the middle. ALL are equally gorgeous! But if you want a help defining your cupid’s bow or cheating it a little, this is the easiest way! Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Lipstick or Liquid Lipstick — I used Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro on Brooke above.
- Matching Lip Liner — I used MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil.
- Start at the right peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards with the lip pencil.
- Move the pencil to the left peak of your cupid’s bow and draw a diagonal line downwards, completing the “X”.
- Move the pencil back to the right peak of the cupid’s bow and line the perimeter to the outer corner. Repeat on the left half.
- Start at the outer corners of the lower lip and line the perimeter, meeting in the middle.
- Place the wand or lipstick at the right diagonal line of the “X” and direct it at that angle towards the outside corner, following the curve of your lip.
- Repeat step 5 on the left side of your upper lip.
- Finish by filling in the bottom lip.
Tags: amy nadine, amy nadine makeup, beauty, blog, cheat, color, cupid's bow, define, easy, how to, liner, lip, lipstick, liquid, make up, makeup, pretty, quick, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, trick, tutorial