Raves are getting more and more popular and are the perfect time to go neon! You let go of inhibitions when you go underground, so why not do the same with your makeup? Typically, pastel pink shadow borders on sickly, but paired with a neon pink liner and anchored with a black wing and it’s not only wearable but quite pretty!! Here’s how:
- Pastel Pink Shadow: I used Lime Crime Royal Flush from the Palette D’Antoinette Fantasy Palette
- Neon Pink Liner Pencil: I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock
- Black Liquid Liner: I used Blinc Ultrathin Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Your Favorite Mascara
- Apply the pastel pink shadow all over the lid and crease with a shadow brush.
- Line the upper lid with the neon pink pencil and wing it out and up. Go a little thick with this one so there’s room for the black liner.
- Trace the lashline with the black liquid liner and wing it out and up, following the neon pink line.
- Finish with a couple coats of mascara.
Pair it with a fuchsia lip. And remember, this look is created specifically for raves and clubbing… not intended for every day!
Tags: amy nadine, amy nadine makeup, beauty, blog, cat eye, color, dj, easy, eye, eyeliner, Eyeshadow, fashion, fun, how to, inspiration, liner, make up, makeup, neon, night, nighttime, party, pastel, pink, pretty, rave, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial, wing, winged