GOLD SPARKLE EXPLOSION
Sometimes, we just have to go for the gold! Ok, maybe a have a touch of Olympic fever… but seriously, bring out this look for your next party or concert and dazzle the night away. By now you know I like easy looks that have a lot of payoff. You can’t get much easier than this one. Stamp, line and go! Here’s how:
- Sparkle Cream Shadow: I used Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Comex Gold (which comes with an amazing setting liquid to make it last all night). You can also try Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Gold Rush.
- Black Longwear Pencil: I used Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Liner in Onyx and I also love Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Ebony.
- Your Favorite Mascara: Right now I’m obsessed with MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara.
- Press your finger into the shadow pot.
- Stamp the sparkle shadow all over the upper lid and crease.
- Look up and stamp it along the bottom lid as well.
- Rim the inner waterline with the black longwear pencil.
- Finish with a couple coats of mascara.
Pair it with a pale pink cheek and a nude lip for a soft look or with a red lip for a little more drama.