NIGHTTIME MOODY MAKEUP
Try this eye the next time you go out and bring out your moodier side ! This is especially perfect for those of you who don’t want to look like you spent time doing a smoky eye, but want the same drama. It’s such a gorgeous middle ground between the hardness of black and the softness of gray. Here’s how:
- Black Sparkle Liner — Try Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof in 16 Glitter.
- Black Liquid Liner — I used Alexa Chung’s Eye Do Liquid Liner because it’s the most user-friendly of all the felt-tip pens.
- Black Kajal Liner — Pick a really greasy-looking one that so it’s shiny but also one that is longwear so it doesn’t smear down your cheeks. I used Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Onyx.
- Black Voluminous Mascara — I used Covergirl Bombshell by Lashblast Mascara because it creates huge lashes and has a shiny black topcoat.
- Pearl Sparkle Shadow Stick — Try NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Hollywoodland.
- Sweep the upper lashline with the Jumbo Liner. Go thick. I like to stop just before the crease but you can certainly include it.
- Trace the lower lashline, but not as thickly obviously!
- Trace the liquid liner just along the upper lashline for intensity. See above for thickness.
- Rim the inner waterline with the kajal liner to make the eyes really piercing.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Dab the pearl shadow stick on the inside corner of the eye as demonstrated above.