THE DOTTED LINE
Who knew three little dots could do so much? Remember my Lower Lashline Intensity Study? That was where I first introduced the concept of drawing small dots along the lashline to make the roots of your lashes appear subtly thicker. You can do it with a sharp-tip pencil or a liquid liner. Or… you can do what I do and use this clever genius of an invention! It’s a liquid liner that stamps three dots perfectly spaced to emulate lash roots! I’ve found three versions out there and I’m sure other brands will catch on and make their own soon too! When you don’t want to lose lid space by lining your eyes, this is another great alternative to Tightlining. Here’s how:
- Clarins 3 Dot Liner
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Triple Tip Lash Liner
- Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool
- You can do this before or after mascara (or as an alternative). Start at either end of your upper lash line and “stamp” the liner directly in between the lashes, as close to the lash line as you can get. Then move directly next to it and stamp again, staggering the dots in between lashes.
- Continue all the way across the upper lashline to the opposite end.
- Repeat the same process on your lower lashline.