Looking for a little makeup inspiration for your family gathering? Bet you never thought of trying cranberry & gold eyeshadow with a matching cranberry lip?! It’s stunningly gorgeous and quite fitting for the holidays (or any time of year actually!)! Here’s how to pull it together:
- A Berry Eyeshadow: I used the Cranberry shade in Tom Ford’s Burnished Amber Eye Quad but you can also try Colorescience Loose Mineral Shadow in Dark Mauve if you only want the single color.
- A Gold Cream Shadow: I used Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Mirror-Shine Eyeshadow in Meteore because it’s soooo gorgeous!
- Your Favorite Mascara
- A Rose Cream Blush: I used Stila Convertible Color in Poppy.
- A Berry Lipstick: I used Kat Von D Foiled Lipstick in F.T.W.
- Apply the cranberry shadow all over the lid and crease.
- Sweep the same cranberry shadow along the bottom lashline.
- Stipple and press the gold cream shadow all over the lid with the applicator that it comes with or your finger.
- Apply a couple coats of mascara.
- Directly from the tube or with a lip brush like Brook used above, apply the cranberry lipstick all over the lip area.
- Finish with the rose cream blush along the cheekbones.