Looking for a little makeup inspiration for your family gathering? Bet you never thought of trying cranberry & gold eyeshadow with a matching cranberry lip?! It’s stunningly gorgeous and quite fitting for the holidays (or any time of year actually!)! Here’s how to pull it together:
- A Berry Eyeshadow: I used the Cranberry shade in Tom Ford’s Burnished Amber Eye Quad but you can also try Colorescience Loose Mineral Shadow in Dark Mauve if you only want the single color.
- A Gold Cream Shadow: I used Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Mirror-Shine Eyeshadow in Meteore because it’s soooo gorgeous!
- Your Favorite Mascara
- A Rose Cream Blush: I used Stila Convertible Color in Poppy.
- A Berry Lipstick: I used Kat Von D Foiled Lipstick in F.T.W.
- Apply the cranberry shadow all over the lid and crease.
- Sweep the same cranberry shadow along the bottom lashline.
- Stipple and press the gold cream shadow all over the lid with the applicator that it comes with or your finger.
- Apply a couple coats of mascara.
- Directly from the tube or with a lip brush like Brook used above, apply the cranberry lipstick all over the lip area.
- Finish with the rose cream blush along the cheekbones.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, berry, blog, christmas, color, cranberry, date, dinner, easy, eye, eyeliner, Eyeshadow, fashion, fun, gold, holiday, holidays, how to, inspiration, liner, lip, lipstick, make up, makeup, pretty, quick, thanksgiving, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial