There’s something so pretty about a frosty eye paired with a frosty lip! You’d think it will wash you out, but if you make sure to anchor the look with 1. a strong dark brow, 2. a black inner rim and 3. black mascara, I promise you, you’ll be happily surprised! Here’s how to recreate the shimmery look I did on the lovely Miss Bria Murphy above:
- A Frost-Colored Cream Shadow Stick — I used Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sugar Frost.
- A Gold-Colored Eye Shadow — I used LORAC Eye Shadow in Gold.
- A Black Kohl/Kajal Pencil — I used Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Smoky Eyeliner in Ebony Black.
- Mascara — I used Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Statement Mascara in Black.
- Bronzer — I used Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset.
- Highlighter — I used the Cream Highlighter that comes in the same Hourglass Illume Bronze Duo.
- A Frost-Colored Lipstick — I used Tom Ford Lip Color in Vanilla Suede.
- Paint the entire lid with the frost shadow stick.
- Trace the frost shadow stick along the lower lashline and blend it with your finger as shown above.
- Rim the inner waterline with the black pencil.
- Sweep the gold shadow along the crease of the upper lid.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Contour your cheeks with the bronzer. Revisit my Contouring 101 Tutorial if needed. Then apply the highlighter above the cheekbones.
- Finish by painting your lips directly from the tube or with a lip brush for more precision.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blog, easy, eye, eyeliner, Eyeshadow, fashion, festive, frost, frosty, fun, gold, holiday, how to, inspiration, liner, lip, lipstick, make up, makeup, night, nighttime, party, pretty, quick, shimmer, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial