EASY ON THE EYES
This is literally the easiest technique yet gives such a striking result! Typically we rim the inner waterline with black liner for drama or white/nude liner to open the eyes. But rimming it with a shadow stick opens up tons of different color options and adds another dimension to the look. I chose a metallic bronze shadow stick on Brook above because it’s incredibly sultry and stunning against any eye color. Here’s all you need to do:
- Sweep a black powder shadow across the lid. You can also include the crease but typically it will travel there over time on its own.
- Sweep the same shadow along your lower lashline.
- Gently pull downwards on your lower lid with one hand and rim the inner waterline with the metallic shadow stick.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
You can try this with your favorites from your makeup drawer, but these are the ones I used for this look:
- MAC Eye Shadow Matte in Carbon
- Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Baroque
- By Terry Ombre BlackStar Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze Moon (I didn’t use it on Brook above but it’s another gorgeous option!)
- Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara