Remember my Kool-Aid Lip Stain Tutorial from last Summer? Well, there’s also something quite pretty that happens when a popsicle stains your lips! But this time I wanted to see what would happen if we were to recreate it with lipstick instead of popsicles, and… it was so pretty that both my model Neelo and I wore it all day! You can play with color combinations and make it really subtle or a little more noticeable like we did above. Just don’t go too dramatic that it loses its effect. Here’s how:
- Light Pink Lipstick — I used YSL Rouge Volupte’s Caresse Pink #9
- Pinky-Coral Eye Shadow — I used Lime Crime’s Coral of the Story from the Aquataenia Fantasy Palette
- Eyeshadow Brush — I used my favorite Jouer Eye Shadow Brush
- Coral-Orange Lip Pencil — I used Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Punch Drunk
- Apply the light pink lipstick all over.
- Open your mouth and place a folded tissue inside like above.
- Close your lips onto the tissue to blot any excess.
- Press and “stamp” the eye shadow over the edges of the top and bottom lip, leaving the center untouched.
- Close your mouth and trace the coral-orange lip pencil along the inside center so it marks on the top and bottom lip as demonstrated above.
- Lightly tap your finger to blend the intersection of the coral and the pink.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blog, easy, Eyeshadow, fashion, fun, how to, lip, lipstick, make up, makeup, popsicle, pretty, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial