I created this simple tutorial for a few reasons:
- I want to make sure that when you highlight your brow bone, you highlight underneath the entire brow, not just the outer half of it (so you “lift” up the whole brow),
- To gently encourage you to use a matte light pink kohl pencil instead of a white shimmery shadow (that is distracting and defeats the purpose),
- And to remind you that brightening the brow bone shouldn’t be detectable; it’s an illusion that draws light to the area and creates the appearance of lifting the brow, simple as that. So blend blend blend!
A Light Pink Matte Pencil — my favorites are Damone Roberts Highlighter in Pink-a Boo (as seen above) and Benefit High Brow Pencil.
- Start at the inner corner of the brow and draw a line directly under it all the way to the outer corner.
- Blend the product into the skin with your finger. If you blended too much, go back and repeat both steps. You should blend enough where you don’t see the line anymore but not too much that it’s not effective.