One of the worst things I can think of is blowing out your entire head of hair only to find it getting puffy + frizzy by the time you’ve put your makeup on and gotten dressed. Obviously the curling iron or flat iron can help but sometimes you just want to wear a smooth, bouncy blowout. We get a lot of emails asking how to eliminate the puff. Here’s what works best.
- Blow your hair out as usual. Use a good serum to help you control your frizz.
- Once you’re done blowing your hair out split it into two sections. Twist both sections BACK (away from your face) starting up near your temples. Don’t laugh– tuck one side into your bra strap while you do the other side.
- Join the two sections together under your chin using a rubber band as you see in photo 3.
- Go apply your makeup and get dressed. I know you may look like a little wierdo, but WHO CARES! We’re fighting frizz!
- Once you’re dressed and ready to roll, take the rubber band out and put a drop or two of your favorite serum. We love THIS ONE and used it for this tutorial!
- Put a little serum where you need it and you’re good to go!
Have you ever tried this??Tags: at home, blow out, blowout, DIY, frizz control, frizz fighter, hair, hair 2013, hair how to 2013, how to, kristin ess, kristin ess hair, no frizz, post blow out, post blow out frizz fighter, relax sister, spring hair 2013, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com