Never before has there been an easier way for even the biggest novice to apply false lashes. I stumbled upon these a couple weeks ago at CVS (ok, honestly I know every single aisle and product there so there’s no chance for something new to sneak by me) and I was so irritated that I didn’t think of them first! So genius. Why? Because individual lashes take practice and have a tendency to turn on their sides in wild directions (dodgy little things) and lash strips tend to either stick up at the corners or look too costume-y. But these little beauties are fool proof and look amazing.
- I-Envy by Kiss Lash Trios — they’re not even listed on their website yet so you’ll have to take a trip to CVS to find them in the false lashes section until they do and I can add the link. You can also make your own trios (or any size) like we did in our DIY Lash Bar tutorial!
- Lash Glue — Duo Lash Glue is the classic choice and easy to find; I like the white version that dries clear but it also comes in black.
- Tweezers — I love Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers both for plucking eyebrows and for applying lashes.
- Squeeze a dollop of glue into the oh-so handy glue pocket in the packaging.
- Wait two minutes for the glue to get tacky then pick up a short trio with the tweezers and dip the strip end into the glue.
- Place the short trio directly on top of your own lashes at the lashline. You can place them in the center or a little towards your inner corner like I did on Ashley above.
- Place a second short trio directly next to the first one (towards the outer corner).
- One by one place three medium trios towards the outer corner directly next to each other and next to the short trios. We did two shorts + three mediums but you can try any combination you like: all mediums, all shorts, 2 mediums and 2 short, etc. There is also another version available with two rows of X-Short and two rows of Short Trios, which is brilliant for those of us with shorter lashes.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blog, easy, eye, fake, false, fun, glue, how to, individual, lash, lashes, make up, makeup, strip, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trio, tutorial, tweezers, wear