Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion for adding a little twinkle to your eyes, especially paired with a bright lip that’s actually kissable. Here’s how:
- A longwear cream shadow base — I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on Sophia above because of its gorgeous lasting sheen and non-creasing formula.
- A sparkly loose powder — I used Make Up For Ever Holodiam Shadow; it’s a to-die-for hologram shadow that adds the perfect amount of twinkle.
- A red/berry/hot pink tinted lip balm — I used Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist because it feels like a lip balm but looks like a gorgeous glossy lipstick.
- Apply the cream shadow all over the lid with a brush or your finger. You can also wing it out and include the crease like we did above.
- Dip a finger into the hologram shadow then gently stamp it all over the area where you applied the cream shadow.
- Finish the look by outlining and filling in your lips with the gloss balm.