We get so many emails asking us for makeup looks on the lighter side. And I’m a big believer that sometimes the simplest looks can be the prettiest. So today we’ve created a Rose Gold wash of color all over the lid to add a hint of interest and beauty in a non-distracting manner. I’ve yet to find a rose gold shadow that actually looks rose gold on the skin, so we just made our own! Here’s how:
- A gold cream eye shadow — I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Gold Rush
- A pink powder eye shadow — I used Laura Mercier Baked Eye Color in Petal Pink
- A shadow brush (or your fingers will do)
- Apply the gold cream shadow all over the lid and crease. Use your finger to smooth over any clumps.
- Stamp/press the pink powder shadow on top of the gold shadow. I like to do this with my finger but a brush works well too.
That’s it! Add a coat of mascara and pair it with a light pink lip for a simple day look or with a vamp statement lip at night.Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blog, cream, DIY, do it yourself, easy, eye, Eyeshadow, fashion, fun, gold, how to, make up, makeup, powder, pretty, quick, rose, rose gold, shadow, simple, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial