This is the easiest way to make your eye shadow last all night. Because if you just use cream shadow, it will most likely travel and end up in your crease. And if you just use powder shadow, it will probably dissipate from your own eyelid oils and fade as the night goes on. But something magical happens when you put the two of them together! Here’s how:
- Your favorite cream shadow — we used my assistant Sophia’s (who kindly modeled for me today) go-to Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Busy Signal.
- Your favorite powder shadow — we used Stila Mineral Eye Shadow in Twig.
- An eye shadow brush — try this classic must-have from Bobbi Brown.
- Apply the cream shadow all over lid, crease and lower lash line.
- Layer the powder shadow on top of the cream shadow. Make sure to give the brush a quick tap on a counter top to lose any excess powder that could make it go on less evenly.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blending, blog, bronze, brush, cream, DIY, do it yourself, easy, eye, Eyeshadow, fashion, fun, how to, make up, makeup, powder, pretty, quick, shadow, Smoke, smoky, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial