I can’t tell you how many times I sneak a little blush on my clients’ (and my) eyelids to make them come alive. Maybe 1,000? It’s a magical little moment that takes a soft look and turns it into a gorgeous sunset. Here’s how to make it happen:
- Apply a bronzed chocolate color on your lids if you have warm undertones or a smoky dark grey if you have cool undertones. Focus on your lids and don’t go higher than your crease.
- Apply the same shadow on your lower lash line with a thin liner brush.
- Dip your eye shadow brush into your most harmonious blush shade (find yours with our printable guide here) and sweep it back and forth directly in your crease. I used this gorgeous peachy coral shade on Carissa above because she has olive skin tones.
- Rim the inside of your eye (waterline) with a minx pencil for warm undertones like I did above, or black kajal pencil for cool undertones.
- Line the upper lash line with a dark brown or black pencil (this is our favorite one that goes on like a pencil but looks like a liquid liner.
- Finish with a coat of your favorite mascara.
Tags: amy nadine, beauty, blog, easy, eye, Eyeshadow, fun, how to, make up, makeup, pretty, quick, style, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, tip, tips, trend, tutorial