We found yet another use for those lovely DIY nail stickers. Here’s how we created a plaid party:
- Paint your tape with 3 or 4 different colors. Cut into strips. Do a couple different widths.
- Paint your base coat. We used an off white vanilla color.
- You’ll want to start building from the inside corner and move outward. Over lap one vertical and one horizontal strip.
- Now do another set of stickers out from that set.
- Keep going until you get to the opposite corner.
- Use cuticle nippers to trim the excess sticker.
Always apply a top coat over tape stickers to avoid to peeling!Tags: beauty, colors, cute, DIY, do it yourself, how to, kristin ess, mani, manicure, nail art, nail colors, nail polish, nail stickers, nailart, nails, plaid, polish, pretty, spring, summer, the beauty department, thebeautydepartment.com, trend, tutorial