By now you all know how much we love bows around here. This little mani is so spring-y + girly and we simply couldn’t wait til mani monday to share it. Here’s how it’s done!
TOOLS: mint or turquoise polish (we used THIS ONE), white polish, black polish, a thin paint brush, top coat
- Paint 2 coats of mint or turquoise as a base.
- Make a double scallop shape at the tip using the white polish.
- Take a little black polish on a very thin paint brush and follow the shape of your scallop and end with a loop as seen above.
- Next, take a little more black polish and follow the other scallop, go past the previous loop, and cross over the first black line. See photo if that sounds confusing!
- Take a dab of white polish and make a dot in the middle of your bow. This can be any color or you can even do this step with a rhinestone.
- Don’t forget your top coat!
As always, tweet us a photo when you do it!! And don’t forget to clean up!Tags: bow, DIY, how to, kristin ess, mani, manicure, mint, nail polish, nails, polish, the beauty department, the bow manicure, thebeautydepartment.com, turquoise