It’s about time again to feature one of your beautiful faces here on TBD! Get your cameras out and your ideas flowing… We were so impressed with your hair + nail tutorials, we figured makeup needs its time in the spotlight too! Please create your own makeup tutorial and then email it to us. Whoever comes up with the best all-around makeup tutorial will be proudly featured here at The Beauty Department. Your tutorial can be as glamorous or as casual as you’d like. Get creative! Below are the requirements + details:
- Your tutorial must include 4-10 visibly clear photos (any size) + step by step instructions on how to execute the look. The photos should be plain, without graphics.
- The person in the photo must be doing the tutorial on her own makeup!
- You will be judged on the your originality, technical skills, how easy your instructions are to follow and the overall look.
- Entries must be received by Friday December 2, 2011 @ 11:59pm pacific standard time.
- All of the photos should be individually attached in ONE email. Number each photo. Write instructions for each photo. No need make the photos into a blog post… we’ll do that for you if you win!
- Email all entries to CC@TheBeautyDepartment.com
- One entry per person.
- Please include your name and your proper return email address so we can notify you if you win.
How exciting! You have t-minus 2 weeks! Let’s see what you’ve got!!
XO, TBDTags: beauty, blog, DIY, easy, eye, fun, how to, kristin ess, lauren conrad, make up, photo, pretty, quick, style, the beauty department, tip, tips, trend, tutorial