Follow these easy steps to get Lauren’s every day wave:
• Tools: protective serum or argon oil, 1″ barrel curling iron, light hold hairspray, comb.
• Work a small amount of protective serum through the ends of your hair.
• Using a 1″ barrell curling iron, curl sections of hair away from your face.
• (The section of your hair should be comparable to the size of the curling iron)
• Comb through curls to soften them up.
• To finish, spray hair with a light holding hairspray.
~ For this quick every day wave, I like to use a 1″ curling iron because when you comb out the curl it will loosen up and widen, making it look like you used a larger sized iron. This will also help your curl stay in longer.
~ I encourage you not to spray your hair with hairspray until the end. When you spray it before you curl, you are baking alcohol into your hair which will make your hair brittle over time. Hairspray is meant to be topical. If you need something to help hold curl, find a good protective thermal spray.Tags: 1" barrell, curling iron, every day, every day waves, every day waves lauren conrad, every day waves the beauty department, everyday waves, gloss, hair, hairspray, how to, kristin ess, kristin ess hair, lauren conrad, quick, quick curls, serum, tutorial, wave, waves