We love a pretty pink pop with no fuss! This “Rosie Romantic” tutorial shows you how to get this simple spring-y look, which is gorgeous for both day and night.
• Tools: foundation, rosy cream blush, rosy lip balm, brown eye liner pencil, black mascara, foundation brush or sponge, and small flat concealer brush (or you can use your fingers)
• Apply an even layer of foundation to your skin.
• Apply a rosy cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend with your finger tips.
• Apply a rosy lip balm to your lips.
• Line your lash line with a brown pencil and blend with your finger.
• Coat your top and bottom lashes with black mascara.
XO Amy NadineTags: amy nadine, cheeks, cream blush, eye liner, foundation, how to, lip balm, make up, mascara, model, pink, romantic, rosy, spring, tutorial, video