RED CARPET BREAKDOWN
Last night, our lovely Lady Conrad was out on the town sporting a faux-bob, double liner and a fuchsia lip! Follow these steps to get the look!
- Follow steps 1-8 of the “Vintage Vixen” tutorial. The key to a good faux bob is the braiding and pinning in the back!
- After brushing everything out, only back comb and tuck the longest pieces. Allow some pieces to fall loosely toward your face on the heavier side.
- Twist and pin pieces on the other side and secure them into the back. Make sure you blend them in the same way we did in “Twisted Sister”.
- Finish off with a veil of medium hold hairspray.
This is the perfect example of two quick ways to transform your signature makeup to a party girl look.
- Add a white line just above your black winged liquid liner to draw more attention to it and make it a little more stylized. I used a matte white kohl liner but you can certainly use a liquid or cream version as well. **Tip: draw the thick white line first then go back and draw the thinner black line over it.
- Add a bright pop of color to the lip. We chose a magenta/fuchsia cream lipstick but you can pick any shade as long as it is bright and good for your undertones.